Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big Duane aint the only cat in Elsinore w/ 2 Honda chops in his garage...


Duane met Fred n Krusty over at the local car show one night and they mentioned they gotta coupla Honda chops, too...ODB n I went over there Monday morn' and were greeted by the sweet white bike w/ Invaders and a 750 stuffed in the same kind of frame as Duanes white bike...Hows that for coincidence?? And in the garage, was this super loooooooooonnnngg purple bike w/ the mini disc brake and alotta rake! And I didnt even snap a pic of their VW Trike but it was equally righteous, brother! Check the pic of their trike club!  Hangin' w/ Fred n Krusty was kinda like hang'n with the ghost of Christmas future...If  when I'm old and tired but I'm still shootin' the shit w/ ODB and gotta coupla long bikes to tinker on, I'll be alright with that, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment